Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[art] a blonde etna that rollerblades
yeah, it's p. schweet bro, the coloring is pretty ace

the art style actually reminds me of how an old friend used to draw

the only crits I have are things that are probably intentional - for example I don't think it's very fitting for the character to have diamond-shaped eyes, it seems a little more in-character for Lilica to have more roundish eyes as she's the playful-looking type.
What I mean is that character art typically displays her without the lower eyelashes because they don't want her to look mature and sexy - that's what it seems you're going for here. The character's typically a little wider-eyed and more energetic looking - yap yap yes this could turn into a whole "this pose doesn't suit the character SHE'D BE IN AN ACTION SHOT", but I kinda get the style you're going for here - more casual, laid back Lilica, skating gear off...
this is someone's foot fetish request, isn't it >_>

However I'd think your response would be "This is my style I'll draw it how I want" and...honestly, I feel like if you modified the eyes I think you'd hurt the piece. It looks good - but bottom line, her eyes look a little too experienced to be on Lilica lol.
Play around with them, though, see if it helps. :/

Also I think making the wings a liiiiiiiittle larger would be good

sorry i'm not super crit-man today ):

but by all means, this is nit-picking! you do some great stuff - do draw/paint more, please!
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[art] a blonde etna that rollerblades - by Ashura - 07-07-2010, 02:40 PM
RE: [art] a blonde etna that rollerblades - by Kosheh - 07-07-2010, 04:40 PM