Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Kart Spriters Needed!
(07-03-2010, 12:00 AM)LieutenantPie Wrote:
(07-02-2010, 11:30 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: I made some Tekken Kart sprites, they can be found at this link.

That's just not cool! now my head hurts! Blank

And the romhack part isn't what's important. I just wanted to put in a request for sprites. And I did. So I hope someone is serious about making them.

Also, I was just playing Street Fighter III and remembered how awesome Yun and Yang are. Which is why I'm making them the main characters. Poll thingy is closed. Characters have been decided. Problem solved.
NICE WHIMS BRO

Ryu and Ken should be the main characters; Yun and Yang are incredibly awesome but they're not the original World Warriors, hence THEY should be unlockables
guile wtf

Also how will unlockables work? I don't remember the original Mario Kart having unlockable racers, why would you do it here? Or how? Do you know ASM to do so? (also good luck working on a TEAM HACK when you're the one making decisions that no one will agree with lul
even though you don't have a poll try this:
Quote:1. Ryu (SF)

2. Chun-li (SF)

3. Jin Kazama (Tekken)

4. Ragna (Blazblue)

5. Guile (SF)

6. Kazuya Mishima (Tekken)

7. (Hidden) Heihachi Mishima (Tekken)

8. (Hidden) Yun (SF3)
everyone would like it more

i think i'd rather have akuma more than yun but that's up to ~the rest of the team~
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Sprites for a Super Mario Kart Team Hack - by Kosheh - 07-03-2010, 06:41 AM