Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Super Mario Kart Spriters Needed!
Look. I apologize for the caps and lack of indentation. I'm new to these forums.

Also, I am not forcing anyone to do anything. This is all I'm doing. Trying to ask their opinion of which characters will be in the hack (this matters because they might be making them) and then seeing who's willing to make them. Because this is the request forum. I'm merely asking for help, and I know that at this point it's unlikely.

The only person who has made custom SMK sprites before that I could get a hold of doesn't make them anymore, and I knew him from a different site since last year. There's no private messaging buttons on the profiles (that I could find). You keep trying to make me look like an asshole and that I'm commanding people to make sprites for me, but then I would be posting in a demands forum instead of a requests forum.

Basically what I'm saying is that your accusations aren't making much sense and you're not helping anybody by insulting me.
Taurine tastes good.
[Image: bf2edb357973bfce677e5fa2eb70b75b.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Sprites for a Super Mario Kart Team Hack - by LieutenantPie - 07-02-2010, 08:18 PM