Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Kart Spriters Needed!
Ok, I'm just going to break this down into several different sections that matter in the argument. Because I can hardly understand half the shit you are trying to say without using the enter key once in awhile.

(07-02-2010, 07:38 PM)LieutenantPie Wrote: No, I'm not snapping and I'm not angry. I'm just using all caps on occasion because that's the important part and it's like a bit of a notice.

I'm pretty sure there was a rule against all caps on here. Honestly, you don't need to fucking do that, it's annoying and you just overstate what you are trying to say.

Quote:People should give a shit about the characters because they're the ones who are potentially going to make them. MFGG is for games that run like programs. This one is a romhack.
Yeah I'm sure they will make them if they give a shit, but in this case here, hardly anyone does so enough is said there. lastly I could give less of a damn about if it's a rom hack or not, the whole idea is pretty much something only MFGG's community would enjoy.

Quote:I was unaware that 34®ß0*3® was joking.
welcome to TSR, where everyone uses internet sarcasm.

Quote:Tongue It's not necessarily true that nobody will make the sprites. You make sprite sheets here. And this is the sprite request form. Only people that WANT to make sprites will make them (which doesn't appear to be anyone at all [as of yet]).

Oh sure you are completely right, so lets just all hold our hands together and make....

wait hold up a sec:
Quote:People should give a shit about the characters because they're the ones who are potentially going to make them.
well you are right on the people who would want to do this, but the only problem I see here is that, it's gonna be hard to find anyone that will give a shit with something like this, and you are making it sound like everyone will them shit for you because you happen to think you are all high and mighty on your throne in the computer room. Not everyone will fulfill your demands, king of overused memes in your avatar.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Cobalt Blue, Maxpphire

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Sprites for a Super Mario Kart Team Hack - by DioShiba - 07-02-2010, 08:01 PM