Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Kart Spriters Needed!
Video 
I'm just going to respond to everyone at once. No, I'm not snapping and I'm not angry. I'm just using all caps on occasion because that's the important part and it's like a bit of a notice. People should give a shit about the characters because they're the ones who are potentially going to make them. MFGG is for games that run like programs. This one is a romhack. I was unaware that 34®ß0*3® was joking. Thank you for deleting the poll, but I don't think I need a poll anymore since if people are going to make suggestions, they would have to say so and I wouldn't be able to edit the poll again. I have all the tools I need for editing graphics. I'm fine. Worst case scenario I open a sheet up in an image editor and change the colors. I made the roster random on purpose. Tongue It's not necessarily true that nobody will make the sprites. You make spritesheets here. And this is the sprite request form. Only people that WANT to make sprites will make them (which doesn't appear to be anyone at all [as of yet]).
Taurine tastes good.
[Image: bf2edb357973bfce677e5fa2eb70b75b.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Sprites for a Super Mario Kart Team Hack - by LieutenantPie - 07-02-2010, 07:38 PM