Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Kart Spriters Needed!
Since nobody has provided any input (except 34®ß0*3®), I decided that I will start filling in slots by myself AND IF ANYBODY HAS A BETTER IDEA, THEY CAN POST IT. NOW PEOPLE CAN START CLAIMING SLOTS AND MAKE SPRITES (after I get a better example sheet).
Obviously, slots 4 and 5 are empty. Plenty of people voted in the last poll, so this one is going to be which 2 characters will be in slots 4 and 5. And yes, Jesus and Chuck Norris are contenders. We might even switch around Jin and Ryu so they can be hidden. I just didn't think that Jesus was the best idea since there are many religions and a lot of them don't have Jesus in them. Myself being an Atheist and having Jewish and Hindu friends, I know how having everything exclusively about Christianity can be irritating. Not many people include figures from other religions (or lack thereof) in anything with the exception of Jesus. I also think it's a bit of a sensitive topic and would like not to exclude any one group. If Jesus were to be in the game, so would Darwin and Buddha and all of the other religious figures. There would not be enough characters to make new graphics for, even if there were to be a Super Religion Kart. It's just won't work.
Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to edit or delete a poll without deleting the thread to the site), so this one is going to have to be done USING POSTS. PLEASE POST THE NAME OF THE CHARACTER YOU WISH TO VOTE FOR. YOU CAN ALSO SUBMIT AN IDEA FOR A CHARACTER AND YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY HAVE VOTED FOR IT. MAXIMUM 2 VOTES. Thank you. (new
Taurine tastes good.
[Image: bf2edb357973bfce677e5fa2eb70b75b.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Sprites for a Super Mario Kart Team Hack - by LieutenantPie - 07-02-2010, 11:15 AM