[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Djanjo's Opinion on Games and gaming of Today
(06-09-2010, 03:56 PM)Djanjo Wrote: Oh well, PSP and DS pick up the slack when the home consoles are lackinnnggg.

This is me right here, I don't own any of the current gen consoles, sure I've played them enough to enjoy most of what they have to offer, but DS and PSP are mostly what I play games on now since I apparently own both, there just seems to be too much bullshit on homeconsoles nowadays that make me more/less decisive of what I want, and the fact that some games are so all over the place and it's really hard to follow some series cuz they have a seperate game on every fucking console, at least keep shit on something I can keep track on. I'm a little behind with shit since there's a lot more competitors this time around, but this generation it really seems hard to "settle" with something, back then when my gamecube broke, I got a ps2 sometime after and found out I was ok with just that. Now today is like "SHIT THIS IS COMING OUT ON THIS? I JUST WANT THE GAME I DONT WANNA SPEND 200$+ ON A CONSOLE JUST FOR THIS GAME!" "OH NINTENDO DOMINATED E3 TIME TO SELL AND TOSS SHIT AWAY FOR A WII".

I just can't do that...
Thanked by: Gwen, Omegajak

Messages In This Thread
RE: Djanjo's Opinion on Games and gaming of Today - by JarJar - 06-30-2010, 10:47 PM