[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
First attempt at SNES Sparkster styled sprite
(06-26-2010, 12:38 AM)Alpha Six Wrote:
(06-26-2010, 12:34 AM)Turbo Thunderbolt Wrote: I do other things besides make little pixelated images for you guys to say whatever about. I do have a life that includes working. Which may also include why I have a headache and vented on people here.
Unrelated to the discussion on hand. Please stop doing this, you're just proving everybody's comments right. :|

Could you just lock this please? It already got out of hand and I'm sorry to have done the all the crap. Though I would like to point out that someone posting their own stuff into another's topic is considered rude and uncalled for. I'll start another topic and see if things will go more smoothly.
Edit: Yes sleep. That would work great.
[Image: 1471_Courage.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: First attempt at SNES Sparkster styled sprite - by Turbo Thunderbolt - 06-26-2010, 12:44 AM