Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
First attempt at SNES Sparkster styled sprite
"""Turbo Thunderbolt"""
Holy shit I don't even know where to start with you
Give yourself some credit, guy you're the first person to make me want to write up a textwall post in.. what, 3 months now?
[Image: q6utl.gif]
seriously
2 thumbs up to you on that one

I clicked on this thread because it's been floating around the top of SD for awhile now, which led me to believe there might be something worthwhile in here. Was I right? Not even remotely close, no. Pull your head out of your ass, take the earplugs out, stop crying and screaming and backpedalling out of actually doing any work here. So many people like you come to tsr so often at this point that it's just boring to watch at this point. You all bury threads that contain sprites and pixel art made by people who ACTUALLY have talent and who would ACTUALLY listen to what's being said and make use of it. Now, I'll give you /some/ credit for being slightly more competent than most of them(if only for your ability to comprehend the english language) but that's all you're going to get. You, and hundreds of whiny sensitive babies come to this forum week after week, month after month, (and I think it's actually been long enough that I can say this one now) year after year expecting nothing but praise and asslickery for your sprites, which, 10 times out of 10 turn out being extremely mediocre. Now, other communities give "critique" like this, and I understand that.

But TSR isn't those forums. TSR will never be those forums. TSR isn't a place where people cover their opinions, or the facts in this case, with piles of tongue-in-ass compliments so you aren't as hurt by the truth because it contains people who are WILLING TO IMPROVE. And honestly, I have no clue why so many people consider that a bad thing. How sheltered do you have to be, how completely socially inept to you have to be... hell, how out of touch with what the actual field of art is like, to think people who are blunt with their critique and comments are "trolling" you and that mean advice is a bad thing? Honest critique is honestly the best kind of critique you will ever get. Too many people hate on "blunt" comments, but if someone cares enough to not bog down their opinion with 5 pounds of sugar, spice, and everything nice, take the time to at least listen to what they're saying. There's no need to close your eyes, cover your ears and stomp around screaming so you don't have to listen to something that isn't "nice", but chances are, you're going to shrug this post off as /just another troll post trying to bring me down/ and not look any farther into it than that, so what the fuck

I just needed to post this because you seem like you're competent enough to actually read through it without calling your mommy in to help figure out what some of the words mean.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First attempt at SNES Sparkster styled sprite - by triptych - 06-25-2010, 11:47 PM