Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Kart Spriters Needed!
Video 
(06-14-2010, 03:55 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: Uh, what? You could at the very least have a line up in mind, before demanding others to assist you - because otherwise it's even more like other people doing everything for you.

And what's wrong with the large list of existing SMK custom sprites again?

I'm not trying to get people to do everything. I just know that some custom SMK sheets are not suitible to be put in the game (some sprites missing). I put an example of the ripped one because that sheet has every sprite of one character, and the game uses every last one. If there are not enough, then Megaman for example could randomly turn into Mario if he's not close enough to the player. I also wasn't demanding help. It is true that this hack needs team members, but I should have summarized. Basically all I was asking was for someone who likes making SMK sprites to make one sheet (unless they want to make more) with all of the sprites required by the game for it to work properly and the OPTION to make a custom track for the fourth (or if possible, fifth) cup in the game. IF THEY DO ACCEPT, they become a member of the team and are NOT REQUIRED to do any more work. It's also reassurance that instead of getting credit, they get their names put all over the place, not to mention in the credits. They also get to MAKE IMPORTANT DECISIONS for the hack, such as characters (which will be decided before people take slots in the first post). This way, they MAKE ONLY WHAT THEY WANT and not some guy's request. It's not my hack, it's EVERYONE'S HACK. That's the point of a team hack. It's not like they help out. They are part of the team and influence many aspects of the hack. You see, this isn't a mere request. It's recruitment. But that doesn't make what I'm requesting any harder or anything. Now do you understand?
Taurine tastes good.
[Image: bf2edb357973bfce677e5fa2eb70b75b.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Sprites for a Super Mario Kart Team Hack - by LieutenantPie - 06-14-2010, 10:49 PM