Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
It's about time this site started to accept 3-D models!
Hmmm... You're really smart when it comes to these sort of things! However, since I have no idea how textures work and how I can actually use these models, I'm better off just studying them and creating replicas of those models.

Say, do you happen to know why most video game models are usually not in one piece and why they tend to use triangle meshes instead of square meshes since those are two of the factors to why I'm having trouble using them?

As for my Gummi Ship, I tried to see if I can correct its normals, but I didn't really knew how to do it. I tried to do a Google search, but I couldn't actually find the answer. I was going to ask you for help, but you probable wouldn't help since you never actually use Maya and you'll probably say that I should Google search it or something. Instead of wasting time on that, I decided to just create new cubes altogether with more favorable results.

[Image: Gummiship1-1.png?t=1276022401]

[Image: Gummiship2-1.png?t=1276022450]

[Image: Gummiship3-1.png?t=1276022487]

[Image: Gummiship4-1.png?t=1276022547]

I may not be truly good at this normal business and not very good at texturing, but it's safe to say that my modeling skills are pretty neat!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's about time this site started to accept 3-D models! - by E-Man - 06-08-2010, 01:47 PM