Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Castlevania Beyond Time Project (Updated v0.7)
(08-31-2008, 05:52 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: This looks very interesting; although i think it should go in fangames more. I'll move it there for you.

I have no experience in flash actionscript; so I can't really help you. I look forward to seeing this become really interesting; though.

Thanks you for answering to my post GrooveMan.exe.
I apologize to not see the fan games category, thanks you for moving my post in the appropriate location.

Well the fact is that action script is not required at all, only some basics skill of photoshop are ok.

I just need background pictures in .png format.
After i get those png, i just have to import them in flash and then to insert collisions boxes in the proper place.

As i said, i really need help because i am finishing all the prgramming of my game. So for now i am very busy with the prog part. Surprise

Maybe the project can become very interesting if few more people work on it, it can make things just really bigger.
So people who are interested in doing some rooms for the game, don't be shy ! Wink

Anyway i am glad that you like it and support my project.
Fan games are really painful to do, especially if you work alone... Sad

But i am know that there are many talented sprites ripper around there so i hope they can help me.
In futur post i will show you some examples.
cya.

btw: i love those similes...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Castlevania Beyond Time Project - by dimebagplan - 08-31-2008, 06:23 PM
RE: Castlevania Beyond Time Project - by Yuna - 09-01-2008, 05:58 AM