Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Imitation: Demo now working
Tea, the question is if Shyan is "trying to escape" or is he defending himself.

The feel I am getting from this thread is that someone has an opinion, criticism, advice, whatever you wish to call it (So far the issue has been dominated by frame-rate). Shyan then responds with his defense to justify why he did what he did. This is followed by one or two posts; either the original belief begin restated or someone taking offense that Shyan chose not to follow their opinion.

I have some advice for you: If you have given your advice thrice, and Shyan has not received it, then take peace to yourself; depart and let the matter go. This is advice freely given. Take it or leave it-- but refrain from commenting on this paragraph and sowing undue stress.

My impatience has unable to test the game, but hold this belief for now: Shyan is obligated to do what he thinks is best in regard to his game. Give advice for it could strengthen a soul, but do not take offense if your words are esteemed as a second-choice-dish.

My final words are to you Shyan. You say that "using fewer images to convey an animation is the easy way out". My stance on the matter is that if using the jump-frame-technique* makes the animation better, then it should be done and is not the easy way out. I am not arguing for you to make your animations longer or shorter, or even discussing what factors dictate what method to use. I am reminding you that the means creates the end; what may not build your end could be the best choice for another. Seek good things.

*The jump-frame-technique is a term that I just made up to briefly describe what was said in a lengthier manner prior to my post.
Thanked by: Perigi

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Imitation - by Tea - 05-16-2010, 05:42 AM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Imitation - by shyan - 05-16-2010, 06:34 AM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Imitation - by Baegal - 05-16-2010, 08:42 AM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Imitation - by triptych - 05-16-2010, 10:05 AM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Imitation - by shyan - 05-16-2010, 03:05 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Imitation - by triptych - 05-19-2010, 02:07 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Imitation - by CeeY - 05-16-2010, 09:24 PM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Imitation - by shyan - 05-17-2010, 12:39 AM
RE: Super Smash Bros. Imitation: Demo now working - by MagikSage - 05-26-2010, 12:01 AM