Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fake Pokemon sprites : Electric dragon !
(05-05-2010, 08:26 PM)ssbkid Wrote: Well I actually just did a random doodle of what I would like a Spinda evolution to look like while at class...When I made this, I made it with a lighthearted feeling...similarly to how you know, a kid would draw one of his dragon ball z fan characters for fun. I wasn't really planning on taking it any further than just a sketch.
I thought "Hmm...A new Spinda evolution should be like all laid back looking and shit since its so drunk off its own confusion...Haha that would be cool..."
That's where I got the whole bad posture and skinny physic look from ( The ears are also skinny ) .
"I should make it look more swirly and stuff since Spinda only have swirly eyes and dizziness...they don't make me dizzy enough!"
My idea was simple...more swirly : more confusing and the like.
So I tried to somehow make its hair have allot of swirls and whatnot and make a swirly bellybutton ( Its where I could make a swirl stand out the most after all ).
Lastly I thought "Whoa now...wouldn't want to make the evolution TOO distinct from its cute little counterpart."
So I let it keep its spots, color, eyes, tail, stubby legs, etc.
As for the hair in general...I just like it. Nothing to it. Its how it is.
Little did I know I would soon become attached to it and actually finish coloring it and all.
So here it is...I completely forgot to make it panda like.

WALLS OF TEXT!
I understand the dizzy feel, but the hair makes it so much worse. It would be stupid for a PANDA to evolve into a raccoon looking thing with hair :/

Seriously, the hair gone would make the sprite 1000000000 times better.
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fake Pokemon sprites : Spinda evolution! - by Baegal - 05-06-2010, 04:25 PM