Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I made some LSW style sprites, come look.
(04-27-2010, 11:59 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: first thing i could point: its not a dog wearing a suit trying to look smart for example.

Not sure what you two are talking about anymore, but the invisible problems (the ones you can't see because you've been staring at the finished sprite for too long and you have to mirror the sprite back and forth to see them) have been fixed, leg lighting changed, eyes fixed, arm adjusted, and line art setup for an idle animation.

Only 3 posts have been helpful on this topic, by pointing out things I should take note of, thank you again Lunyka, Francisco and Dave. Wink

to Alpha Six: Sorry for ignoring your post so long. Thank you for such a compliment, however, custom sprites are of little interest to me right now since I enjoy making sprites of these (and other unfinished) characters, and unless I am being payed I may as well do something I love. (If you read that part after the comma a few times with the right mindset I sound like a gigolo. Cry )

I'm going on Vacation on the 30th so there will be a temporary break in sprites, thank you for understanding. Big Grin

P.S. New to this forum and I love these emotes, they aren't cheap compared to other emotes.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I made some LSW style sprites, come look. - by AuraDragon - 04-29-2010, 03:58 AM