Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] - Fate's Mirror
Not similar games, the projects are similar in SIZE. This is looking like another huge project. Do you already have programmers that can fulfill Fate's Mirror for the iPhone?

I'm actually in support of this and I love what you guys are coming up with already. I just don't want this project to be too big for you guys to handle and be "put on hold" again since this is the breakout game of PxC.

Don't you guys think there is too much sheeting? I mean, you have a guy main character with a lot of weapons. And there's a girl character too? I know you guys have the best team already. But I feel as if you guys putting too much on your shoulders.

And a Q2 release 2010 release? That's like June/July! Are you guys sure you can finish it in time? Well, I think you can considering that ALL of the brainstorming has been done, but since you have given your word, you can't have anymore delays.

The actual crit: The stalag pravus weirds me out. What's it supposed to be? The shading makes it even weirder.
[Image: o7XYLZG.gif][Image: BYMWXB7.gif]
[Image: eh8P6l0.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fate's Mirror - PixelxCore's First Official Game - by Medevenx - 03-25-2010, 05:49 AM