Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] - Fate's Mirror
I don't see how an ARPG and a fighting game are related to a simple adventure-platformer...

Pokemon Zero and Pulseblade are... completely unrelated to Fate's Mirror in anyway. Pokemon Zero isn't cancelled, it's on hold while I work on a game that can actually be sold. (i.e., this) I would love to get back into Pokemon Zero when I'm not focusing more on something that'll benefit my life a little bit more.

Pulseblade is a huge project that I won't be able to tackle without... resources. (which will be acquired from this! and many other projects!) Fighting games are usually made by more than 5-10 people. Most of those people are also usually being paid separately. PixelxCore's first game shouldn't be a fighter, because not everybody's into fighters. Fate's Mirror is a platformer with adventure and action elements, so it's easier for both hardcore action fanatics and casual point a to point b fans to get into.

And even if they were similar games, who cares? I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to make games just because I cancelled or hiatus'd a few. You can't just give up because you didn't finish a few games that you had over your head. Otherwise, nobody would get anywhere in life. :l

We're obviously showing consistent progress with this project, so... what's the problem?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fate's Mirror - PixelxCore's First Official Game - by Alpha Six - 03-25-2010, 12:47 AM