Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Zelda General
i don't think anyone can deny that Skull Kid is the most badass villain ever.
From the moment you meet him you know there is some good in there. He is evil yet he is kind of innocent and cheeky.
Plus he doesnt send his armies to do his dirty work, like killing all civilians and freezing Zoras in ice. HE SINGLE HANDEDLY GOES AROUND EVERY AREA AND FUCKS EVERYBODY OVER. He pushes over old ladies. Corrupts giant invisible Gorons. Turns people into Deku Scrubs. Ruins people's weddings. Shows his ass to people looking at him through telescopes. Breaks old men's instruments. And most importantly PULLS THE MOON FROM THE SKY TO CRUSH EVERY FUCKER IN THE LAND. Plus his mask looks totally badass.

Gannon is a boring villain.

Does anyone remember the fight with the king of Ikana in Ikana Castle/Palace? Scary as shit i nearly had a fatal heart attack.
I can't even list everything that makes MM so great.
I try not to play it often so that i will forget stuff from it for when i play it at a later date.

Edit: @whoever it was that said OOT had superior swords:
The mastersword is gay.
MM has a better Hylian shield than OOT. A better mirror shield. And i really like the guilded sword a lot, but i know a few friends who didn't like it.
You actually felt like you'd achieved something when you got that sword though, if they made a goron races spin off game i'd buy it.

As a matter of opinion i'd say it's the best game ever made.
As a matter of fact i'd say it's the best Zelda game ever made.

Lord please bring us more zelda games that don't involve princess zelda.
this is a sig

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Zelda General - by Woppet* - 03-11-2010, 11:53 PM
RE: Anyone with any intellect can see that.. - by Woppet* - 03-18-2010, 08:35 PM
RE: Zelda General - by Alpha Six - 03-28-2010, 06:17 PM
RE: Zelda General - by Rosencrantz - 03-28-2010, 07:47 PM
RE: Zelda General - by Vipershark - 03-28-2010, 10:26 PM
RE: Zelda General - by SKELTON S. SKELETON - 03-28-2010, 10:28 PM
RE: Zelda General - by Gold - 03-29-2010, 01:37 AM
RE: Zelda General - by Cobalt Blue - 03-29-2010, 07:37 AM