Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Oh look, the Pokemon Company is hiring.
(03-09-2010, 10:58 PM)Koopaul Wrote: "all something that would never benefit from being placed on a PC"

That's not the point. Even if it did benefit the franchise, Nintendo would not release it on the PC.

Just think about it. This is not a third party company that can go around independently putting their titles on whatever platform they want. This would be like Pokemon on the 360 or PS3.

I don't know what this means or what they are trying to do. But I am certain that it is not a major title.

"Nintendo's not a bunch of 120year old WWI veterans who shout war stories at you."

Yes indeed they are. Nintendo employees believed for the longest time that online gaming was not important, or that CD based games weren't needed (back in the N64 era). They are notoriously behind the times and stubborn as hell.

oh shit sorry koopaul, i must apologize, i almost forgot for a second there that you know absolutely everything about nintendo's past present and future.

TYPICAL POOPAUL POST.
Damn your posts piss me off beyond belief when you're being like this.
You're also too much of an idiot to realise you're being trolled.

Look, i doubt that they will be a pokemon mmo on pc any time soon but that doesnt mean it can't happen. Nintendo games on pc has happened before so what's to say it can't happen again?

Especially with an MMO that on top of the billions of dollars it will rake in via the WoW rivaling quantity of payed subscribers throwing their wallets at it every month, it could also be plastered from head to toe with nintendo's logo.

Hmmmmm.... a game that would make a shit ton of money for Nintendo, big up the company name and pokemon franchise, and continue to make vasts amounts of money for years to come.
Well that sounds like something that would benefit nintendo on a massive scale if i dont say so myself, and their only option to make a game of that caliber is it make it on pc, BUT WAIT, even that isn't a down side because ITS A NEUTRAL PLATFORM AND WOULDNT HELP THE SALES OF ANY OTHER CONSOLE.

im not saying it's gonna happen.
im not saying i wish death on koopaul.
im saying keep an open mind.
and im saying i wish some form of injury on koopaul.
this is a sig

Thanked by: Vipershark

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh look, the Pokemon Company is hiring. - by Woppet* - 03-12-2010, 11:30 PM