[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Oh look, the Pokemon Company is hiring.
Then why is the pokemon company asking for a producer for a game with background knowlage in PC and web games on a website were things like this are asked for, for generally big projects?

Koopaul, stop arguing the facts that is shown here will you? It's fucking obnoxious.

It's obvious that the Pokemon company is planning to do a massive PC based game. Whether it is an MMO or not is for time to tell.

"ohhhhh but nintendo systems ~whine~"

Maybe they are trying to branch out more? I mean how would you know what Nintendo's next step in their buissness is? You don't work for them so you wouldn't know. Just because the past has shown otherwise doesn't mean that things will never change ever.

Also Gamefreak is not made up of the same people that Nintendo is made up of. Sure Nintendo does owns Gamefreak but it's kinda like a fast food place. The major company owns it but the little individual building are owned by different people and different people work at each one.

I'm pretty sure that if Gamefreak had a really good reasonable idea for a pokemon game on the PC and told Nintendo about it and it was really good idea then I can see Nintendo giving the go ahead on the project.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh look, the Pokemon Company is hiring. - by Maxpphire - 03-10-2010, 08:35 AM