[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Oh look, the Pokemon Company is hiring.
(03-09-2010, 04:20 PM)Arkinea Wrote:
(03-09-2010, 01:05 AM)JoshR691 Wrote: I don't really know what to think of this...At first, it reminded me of those old 'Half-CD' things they used to give away in either a Cereal Box, or one of the Old Card sets (I would think the Card set more, just because I used to buy a lot of Pokemon Card...) I don't remember exactly what it was but I think it was just a point & Click game (I might be the only one to remember this...)
PokeROM?

I'm not sure how to feel about an official Pokemon MMO. Probably better than I would about a Pokemon Facebook game.
Yeah, that's it

Also, if Nintendo's not interested in Facebook, why can you upload pictures to it from your DSi? Other than, you know trying to reach those people to use the camera on it
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh look, the Pokemon Company is hiring. - by JoshR691 - 03-09-2010, 04:33 PM