[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Oh look, the Pokemon Company is hiring.
I doubt its the big game MMO you'd all want it to be.

Well there's a couple of factors here.

-First off there's no mention of Gamefreak's involvement who are responsible for the main series. So its probably not Pokemon Next Gen.
-Next there's the Nintendo factor. They'd never let the Pokemon Company get away with releasing a big time Pokemon title on something that isn't a Nintendo system.
-Last there's the fact that all the big deal stuff for Pokemon is handled only in Japan. I doubt those xenophobes would let anyone else touch the franchise.

So here's what I think. You know Farmville on Facebook? Or those little communities you make and stuff? Yeah I figure it'll be something like that. Only better.

Another theory is that the next gen Pokemon game allows you to send you're Pokemon to a website, and do some online interactions with it.
So I wouldn't jump the gun guys and call this an MMO. Or a real big time game for that matter.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh look, the Pokemon Company is hiring. - by Koopaul - 03-09-2010, 01:48 AM