Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
GeGeGe no Kitarou: Kiki Ippatsu! Youkai Rettou
(03-01-2010, 09:28 AM)Solink Wrote: The GeGeGe Kitaro sheet is resized

Holy crap! Good eye! Must have been Photobucket's doing, as the original is 560x1216. I'll have to tweek it, it seems.

And I noticed just now Momonjiji has duplicate sprites. I tried so hard to avoid that. I must have been tired. Oh well, I'm not gonna mess with that one. But I'll see what I can do about Kitarou's sheet.
Rather than trying to dick around with Kitarou's sprite sheet -- it was still bigger than 1024pixels high even after I cut out a bunch of empty space -- I just moved it to Image Shack. They all suck, but whatever. Photobucket resizes the image. Image Shack resizes the file's name. Supposedly Image Shack doens't allow understrokes, so sorry this file name won't be as nice looking as my others.

I edited my first post with the new image link. Ok, fine. I redid five sheets total. The Kitarou one above. I reupped Kanto Yokai (it's still at Photobucket, but the file size is now 272x1024). I moved the following three sheets to ImageShack due to their "excessive size" : Backdrops, Character Scenes, and Titles

****Edited to save space****
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: GeGeGe no Kitarou: Kiki Ippatsu! Youkai Rettou - by TheouAegis - 03-01-2010, 09:36 AM