Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
GeGeGe no Kitarou: Kiki Ippatsu! Youkai Rettou
Burger 
Badass unemployed ninja finished ripping 44 sheets. I'm going to spend tomorrow looking for a job and watching anime, but eventually I'll set to task at ripping each stage. As it is, I need a break because I'm sick of looking at this game and playing the same levels over and over and fighting the same monsters over and over.

It's 5am. Can I sleep now? Yes? Thank you. Hopefully tomorrow I'll find a job. ...I mean today. ... And the rent's due today. .... Damn.

EDIT: Forgot to make a section icon. I threw this one together. You may notice I used the same source image in another icon. I couldn't help it, it's my favorite shot from the whole game. It's also the saddest part (well, only one really) in the game. If you want to make a better one, go ahead. Fortunately there's only one GeGeGe No Kitarou game on the GBA, since the full title won't fit in the icon.

[Image: sectionicon.png]or[Image: sectionicon2.png]or[Image: sectionicon3.png]
(The left one is an actual screenshot, not a recolor. Use the Konami Command at GeGeGe No Mori to go "monochrome.")
Friendlies
[Image: gegegekitaro.png][Image: babykitaro.png][Image: ittanmomen.png][Image: konakijiji.png][Image: medamaoyaji.png][Image: nekomusume.png][Image: nezumiotoko.png]
[Image: nurikabe.png][Image: sealedyokai.png][Image: sunakakebaba.png]

Enemies
[Image: akashita.png][Image: chubuyokai.png][Image: chugokuyokai.png][Image: daidarabocchi.png][Image: gashadokuro.png][Image: gattaireito.png][Image: hokkaidoyokai.png]
[Image: jakotsubaba.png][Image: jigokuyokai.png][Image: kantoyokai.png][Image: kinkiyokai.png][Image: koryu_onamazu.png][Image: kyushuinayokai.png][Image: miyamanushi.png]
[Image: momonjiji.png][Image: nurarihyon.png][Image: qi.png][Image: shikokuyokai.png][Image: tohokuyokai.png][Image: ushioni.png][Image: yagyohsan.png]
[Image: yukinko.png][Image: yukionna.png][Image: yukiotoko.png]

Miscellaneous
[Image: backdrops.png][Image: charascenes.png][Image: encyclopedia.png][Image: ending.png][Image: items.png][Image: japanmap.png][Image: konamizuki_intro.png]
[Image: npcportraits.png][Image: statusmenu.png][Image: titles.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
GeGeGe no Kitarou: Kiki Ippatsu! Youkai Rettou - by TheouAegis - 03-01-2010, 07:46 AM