Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic)
I've tried to do the rooster again using all your opinions Tongue

[Image: rosterv.png]

I'm going to explain about some things:

1. Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Pikachu and Fox McCloud were starters in N64/Melee/Brawl
2. Peach, Bowser, Zelda, Sheik and Ice Climbers were starters in Melee/Brawl
3. Wario, Diddy Kong, Captain Olimar, Meta Knight, Samus Aran, Pkmn Trainer, Lucas and Ike were starters in Brawl
4. At the beginning of Smash Bros (And in Brawl), Ness was a secret character. (The reason of Masked Man as a starter)
5. Personally, I don't like when in Brawl we had Port Town stage but no F-Zero character. (The reason of C. Falcon as a starter)
6. There are five newcomer in the starter rooster (Two from old franchises: Krystal and Masked Man. Two from new franchises: Little Mac and Stafy. One from a franchise in Brawl without a playable character: Villager)
7. Some people said that Lucario would be a starter character. Here is he!
8. Marth is a starter because the most part of the franchises have two starter characters.
9. Sonic and Snake were the first Third Party characters. This time is the turn of the rest!
10. King Dedede is the only after-starter character that begins as a secret one.

30/60 starters, 5/23 newcomers in the starter rooster. What do you think? Smile
Thanked by: Teddy The Elite

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic) - by JoseFran - 02-26-2010, 03:00 PM