Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Luigi's Adventure: Divide and Conquer
Exclamation 
Hello there! I was here a while back looking for some help, but I was a little vague. Now that I've done a little bit of work on the game I'm making (and I mean a little), I think it might help my chances of getting some help. So, here's a little synopsis of the game I'm working on RPG Maker VX . . .
LUIGI'S ADVENTURE: DIVIDE AND CONQUER

Inspiration:
Story (Knowledge of past Mario games may be helpful in understanding the plot, but I'll do my best to help you out. May contain spoilers from past games.):
World:
Characters:
Screenshots

Overworld Shots (Yes, I know they're empty. I'm working on it)
And some screenshots of the battle system in progress.
REALLY Short Demo:

http://www.mediafire.com/?yqeinuyyjmw
NOTE: I'm pretty sure you'll need to install the included font from the "Fonts" folder.
You'll also need to download the RTP package from the following link:

http://tkool.jp/products/rpgvx/eng/download.html

(It's the link after the license agreement.)

So that's about it. I know the demo is really short and extremely rough, but it is a work in progress. I have people helping out with tiles and the battle system, but there is something that I have yet to find help for: sprites. While some of the many sheets that are out there will be very helpful in putting the game together, there are some characters that are either totally new or haven't been sprited in the M&L style. That's why I'm here. I'm hoping some of you will be able to help me out a little. If anyone is interested, PM me, and I'll let you know what I need (I'd rather not take up anymore space with the whole list of sprites). Obviously, credit will be given in the game.

And for those of you who are not interested in the spriting requests, please comment and leave feedback. It'll help me see things from a different perspective. I'll try to keep the game up-to-date as changes are made.

Thank you for your time, and thank you in advance for any help I may receive.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Luigi's Adventure: Divide and Conquer - by RECKENEFIN - 02-19-2010, 06:28 PM
RE: Luigi's AdventuDivide and Conquer - by Marth - 03-17-2010, 03:28 PM
RE: Luigi's AdventuDivide and Conquer - by Maneko - 03-19-2010, 01:01 PM