Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm looking for the guy who ripped these Guilty Gear sprites.
Oh? Really? I have zero knowledge on how that's done but it's awesome all the same!!

Can we chat online? Here's my Usernames:

AIM: Mimeblade
MSN: Mimeblade@hotmail.com
Yahoo: Mimeblade@yahoo.com

Also, Testament IS playable, but you have to use him in Versus or Training mode to do it. You can only unlock Testament and Justice after beating Arcade Mode.

You unlock Baiken by beating the game as Sol or Ky without losing a single round and beat Baiken. You can only play as Testament, Justice, and Baiken in Versus or Training Modes.

There are gamesaves at Gamefaqs you can use to unlock them right away, or you can use Button Codes to unlock them as well.

Also regarding the sprites, in particular I'm trying to get the "animation" frames of Ky Kiske's Destroy Attack in its Native resolution, that way I can blow it up and get to work on remaking the sprites for my Mugen project. Basically, I'm trying to bring some of the "older" frames up to GGX Native Resolution.

I have a lot of the other sprites that were ripped by AOAO for his Ky (he also did Sol, Baldhead, Testament, Zato, Chipp, May and Axl I believe if you need those, I haven't seen them all as they're pretty rare).
[Image: TyrantRave.gif]
[Image: TyrantRaveX_BlackScreen.gif]

Also, this was the best resolution I could get with Animget (I took this a while ago, I'm not that good with emulators).

[Image: DivineVoltage.gif]
(Like I said, I need Native Resolution).

Here's one of my attempts at remaking Ky's old move: Needle Spike:

[Image: Needle_Spike.gif]

It's not the same as his original obviously...but I want to work up to that, so I did a test animation.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm looking for the guy who ripped these Guilty Gear sprites. - by Mimeblade - 02-12-2010, 11:43 AM