Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
I'm looking for the guy who ripped these Guilty Gear sprites.
Question 
Thing is, I know someone is using classic GG sprites for Mugen.

GG as in Guilty Gear: The Missing Link (for PSone/PSX).

The problem is, I don't know how they were ripped, or how I can get resources for more of them. If anyone could help me find a resource or a place where they are archived, even if it's a Japanese webpage, I'd appreciate it.

Anyway, here's a few examples of some of the sprites I'm talking about:

[Image: Dark_Sentinel.gif][Image: Dark_Sentinel2.gif][Image: Ky6P.gif][Image: KyCoolPose.gif][Image: KyHighK.gif][Image: KyLowS.gif][Image: KyOldRespect2.gif][Image: KyOldTurn.gif][Image: KyOldVT.gif][Image: Ky_Charging.gif][Image: Ky_Old2.gif][Image: KyRage2.gif][Image: Thunder_Cross.png]

And then finally something I made (based on Emulator Capture, notice the resolution isn't even close):
[Image: Scythe_Show.gif]

If anyone can help me find a means to rip GG1 sprites, or maybe even GGXX Accent Core Plus sprites, please help. If you know how to rip the sprites but haven't done so, that's fine too, just show me how to do it and I'll do it myself.

Thanks for any and all information. I'm planning on doing a M.U.G.E.N. project with these sprites eventually if I can find them, especially the Ky sprites.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
I'm looking for the guy who ripped these Guilty Gear sprites. - by Mimeblade - 02-11-2010, 12:40 AM