Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!

This game is everything I've wanted, and more! Oh man, I wanted to make myself stop to savor it, but I couldn't put the fucking thing down!

Here are my favorite non-spoilerish aspects: The weapons not becoming obsolete is a BIG plus, but really I just use whatever weapon in a situation that I think would look the coolest. However, that's not to say that I didn't switch to the Peony for a couple of fights with big guys, and the double whatevers for big groups of small, slashable thugs. I found myself using the Cameilla(?) MK III, which I found at max stats could one hit basic thugs with that slash you do by swinging the Wii-mote, so I spammed the hell out of that mess.

Biggest pluses were the fact that you didn't have to bike around the city anymore. SOOOOO much easier, so much better. The 8-bit minigames were okay, some of them weren't sensitive enough to the controls for whatever reason, but they were playable. However, I found that I only had to play each game once to get enough money to do everything I wanted to do, like the training and buying from Naomi. It was a BIG plus that you actually earned a good amount of money through work.

One disappointment was the fact that Naomi only sold you TWO weapons. Granted, I'm thrilled with what I do have, but the fact she's around just to sell you two weapons almost makes having her around a complete waste... Oh wait, tits.

Well, those are my feelings on NMH2. I'm gonna take a break, play some Tatsunoko vs Capcom, and move on to Bitter later in the week. Big Grin
Thanked by: Alpha Six

Messages In This Thread
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle - by Dazz - 01-25-2010, 08:12 AM
RE: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle - by Sol - 01-26-2010, 03:39 PM
RE: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle - by Sol - 01-27-2010, 03:01 PM
RE: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle - by TomGuycott - 01-27-2010, 08:32 PM
RE: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle - by Sol - 01-30-2010, 11:46 PM