Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
:!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!:
VIPERSHARK
btw bryan approves of this
and you can thank me for this it was my idea

What you have to do is you have to make another video. It must be at least 8 minutes long, and MUST be on YouTube. Not fuckin Photobucket, or anywhere else. Must be uploaded to YouTube and CANNOT be private. Shit's gotta be public.

You also cannot delete it later, if you succeed in said challenge and delete it later you will be banned from Spamhaul. I'll be favoriting the video and checking on this. You also cannot make it private later on.

You have to act as weeaboo as possible wearing a bra. And by weeaboo I mean "KAWAII DESU NE" shit. Act extremely effeminate. You can wear whatever you want on the bottom, but on top you cannot wear anything but a bra. Said bra CANNOT be a neutral colour either [white, skin colour, grey, black, ect], it has to be something bright. How you get ahold of this bra is completely your own responsibility..

Also, somewhere in the video, you have to dance to Lady Gaga's "LoveGame". Doesn't matter where in the video, but it must be done. The entire song, not just part of it. And I don't want to see any shitty white person dancing, I want you to put some sort of effort into it. You have to grind. HAVE TO. THE SONG MUST ALSO BE AUDIBLE. YOU ALSO HAVE TO SING TO IT.

YOU ALSO MUST SHOW YOUR FACE. THIS IS A MUST. If your face is not clearly visible for the entire video, you automatically lose.

!!!YOU HAVE FOUR DAYS TO DO THIS!!!
get crackin kraken
[Image: detg1h.png]
Thanked by: Gollum

Messages In This Thread
RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - by slut - 01-03-2010, 02:06 AM