Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic)
Yes, the roster in general has been in the works for a long time. However, the current roster posted a few days ago hasn't, and like Sploder is saying, it for that reason appears to have been decided so suddenly.

Maybe it's just me, but I think this should be left for just a tiny bit longer. Not a lot longer though, because it's important that this project can be started 'officially' at this point. It's generally good overall, but there could always be slight changes. It honestly can't hurt to take reasonable suggestions for a few more days instead of setting it in stone without giving the majority a proper chance to tell you what they like and don't like. If the majority agrees with the idea of a particular character change, why not make an effort to adapt just a little?

Don't get me wrong, I don't really have a problem with the roster as it is either. This is just my thought on the whole situation in consideration of everyone who's mentioned it.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic) - by Ridge Troopa - 12-09-2009, 05:20 PM