Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What are some good games for the Gamecube?
A really good game for the game cube would prob be BatttalionWars, not that its anything special, but it gets the job done when your looking for a good fighter game, some missions can get really frusterating thow.

Another one would prob be Legend of Zelda windwaker, thats a really good game, lots of features, and once youve finished all of those three temple places in the beggining, you can just free roam and sail wherever you want! Isnt that cool? but yea the whole quest line in the game is pretty exciting as well, but as with all LoZ games theres always a frusterating dungeon :/
OH! yea Paper mario thousand year door! awsome RPG! one of my favs (For the gamecube) it takes a thousand years to beat! actually no, but it does take a long time ive had it since 2006 and im still trying to beat the evil witch.
ANIMAL CROSSING WILD WORLD FTW! MAKES THE ORIGIANLL ANIMAL CROSSING LOOK LIKE A....sir? BUT I STILL WISH THEY HAD THE CLASSIC NES GAMES IN THE DS VERSION!!!!!
Too many games to choose from, so many are my favourite, but there will never be a game that appeals to me, more than an RPGNinja
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are some good games for the Gamecube? - by Daze - 12-08-2009, 12:11 PM