Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic)
(12-07-2009, 05:50 PM)Apparatus Wrote: It's not that I'm complaining
I mean Deoxys is -sort of- important, and would be super cool to play as
But saying "THIS IS THE FINAL ROSTER NO COMPLAINING" should not have been a "let me add the character/s I feel like adding because no one can say anything about it or get warned"
I threw that part in regardless of the turnout of the final roster so the project could actually get somewhere. We literally discussed the roster here for about two or three months-- something that should only take 1-2 weeks at MOST, and because of that, no work was getting done.

With the roster completely DONE and FINALIZED, and input on the final result completely done, people should be focusing more on the actual sprite work, not complaining about the roster some more. We ALMOST had a perfect roster a month ago but people had to start throwing little wee babby shitfits and next thing you know, instead of taking a step forward, we're taking a step back. Disallowing input to the final roster will only benefit the project.

If your character didn't make it in, the Fantasy Smash Project exists for that purpose.

Now can we get the hell off this topic already?

Sorry if it seems like I'm being brash but I needed to get that out so people can understand why Ton and I made the choice to disallow roster complaints.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic) - by Alpha Six - 12-08-2009, 08:15 AM