Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
:!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!:
REJOICE ALL, CHALLENGE THREE STARTS!

Welcome back, faithful Haulers! The PENiSes have asked me to inform you that the next contestant was not my idea! Ladies and gentlemen, the one, the only!

[Image: 26123c0.gif]
[Image: k368gm.gif][Image: i5t66c.jpg][Image: t684s8.gif]
[Image: ztafb9.gif]

VIPERSHARK

Vipershark, I don't even know where to start. Surfacing sometime in I Don't Even Know When, he was a relatively unnoticed member of Pixeltendo before he began viciously sucking the collective memberships' dicks and gained notoriety during the LimeMS Scandal of 2008-ish, when he was accused, tried, found guilty, and promptly made fun of for stalking the shit out Ashley, Pixeltendo's Only "Girl". To this day he is ridiculed for it.

Now let's flash-forward to the year 2009. It's almost Christmas and Vipershark's all alone! Don't worry, V-Shark, ya boy GTBroyan's gonna help you out!
愛は12月の時に咲く
The Challenge!
Koikokoro Hyakkaryouran Oite Sono Saini Juunigatsu/There's No Business Like Ho Business!

Your challenge, and I pray to God you'll accept it, is a challenge of love! Your task is to court the love of your life, Ashley, in one of the ways the PENiSes have selected for you! If/After you complete your challenge, your follow up task is to post it here, at which time you will contact me or my associate Suigin, and we will present your case to Miss Ashley herself! This is an important part of the challenge, if you do not contact either of us within the first 6 hours of posting your song in this thread, you will forfeit and be banned, no exceptions!

Your mating rituals are as follows!:
Ashley likes anime right, and you do too! I want to you to use your webcam and record yourself doing either one of these dances:
The Ever Popular Suzumiya Haruhi Dance!
The New Anime on the Block: Lucky Star Dance!
OR: If You're Aren't the Dancing Type!
Confess your love to Ashley to the tune of Ashley's Theme!

[Image: emot-siren.gif]The usual five days! I spent too much time on these challenges for you to forfeit them and wait for the backup, so no backups for you mister! Remember, write Ashley a song or dance for her, post the video on Youtube, and link to this thread! Six hours after you link the thread to it, contact Suigin or myself in some way so we at TSR may all know if Vipershark will find love this Christmas! God bless us, everyone! And good luck![Image: emot-siren.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - by a babyass man - 12-06-2009, 09:41 PM