Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
:!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!:
(12-02-2009, 09:10 PM)Aeris Suzumiya Wrote: [Image: emot-siren.gif]Ok my suggestion approved by BROYAN[Image: emot-siren.gif]
Our second contestant, forums poster Boo
[Image: avatar_79.png]

Boo has been here since the Pee Tee times, and he hasn't been popular until recently.
Since the creation of Spamhaul he has done nothing but shitpost and lick the feet of superior posters. Until one day he revealed his true form and he started doing nothing but utterly destroying the threads he posted in!

THE CHALLENGE
IMUPERISHABURU NAITO
[Image: Animated%20Gif%20Fire%20%28104%29.gif]FUJIWARA NO MOKO BURASHING FUREIMU [Image: Animated%20Gif%20Fire%20%28104%29.gif]

Download Touhou 08: Touhou Eiyashou Imperishable Night (I can't link you to the game! It's against the rules!)
AND this score.dat with all the Spellcards unlocked (Go to the folder with the game and replace score.dat with the file I uploaded)
-Go to Spellcard Practice
-Pick any character you want (Left Right Arrows)

-Select Spellcard
A) "Extra" No.199 Forgiveness "Honest Man's Death"
B) "Last World" Profound Field, "Phantasm Foam Shadow"
or
C)"Stage 6A" Curse of the Heavens "Apollo 13" (Lunatic)
-You have to beat that spellcard without dying and save the replay under the name of Anubis (then select the replay file and upload it to mediafire to confirm if it is legit!).

GOOD LUCK YOUNG PADAWAN

First of all, didn't even know this was posted. At all. And I have no idea where to download the game, and don't get anything you said at all in this post.
is this a PC game? impossible.
Character Reference: 1 2
Love: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - by Boo - 12-06-2009, 07:20 PM