[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
:!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!:
(12-05-2009, 07:55 PM)Aeris Suzumiya Wrote: SWR is basically a mix between a fighting game and tag
you wouldn't like it much tyvon, it's a card-game based fighter where you need to assemble a deck and this deck determines not only in-battle buffs but also the supers/specials you have access to during a fight, so your supers and some specials are based on luck of the draw rather than just command familiarity

every character has projectiles, but each one has very unique ones with different speeds/movement patterns, so fireball wars really don't exist. however melee attacks are really overlooked in this game as most of the metagame revolves around bullet evasion and spamming of projectile attacks

arcade mode is probably one of the most enjoyable experiences i've had with a fighter; it incorporates the bullet hell aspect of touhou into play by giving story mode characters three rounds of bullet hell setups that require precision jumping/dodging and opportunism to succeed

and then kosheh explained touhou fighters
tbh i don't find them all that great, but it's a nice series, but it's really niche
warning: this game will fuck up your SNK game. it messed up mine for a while >:
but remember tyvon: nothing beats rival schools or garou ok
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: :!: Super Happy Challenge Time Deluxe Edition v3.468a :!: - by Kosheh - 12-05-2009, 11:30 PM