Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic)
The reason I locked Bowser in the first place was an idea that revolved around Adventure Mode. Otherwise, I can guarantee, he'd be on my list. He was starting in both Melee /and/ Brawl.

Olimar being locked is more because of his unique play style involving around Pikmin, rather than his popularity. Yes, he was unlocked in Brawl, but I can't help but feel he was only unlocked to generate more hype on the Dojo during a time of delays.

If Bowser was included in my selection, another Pokemon character would've appeared too. Which, yes, would've been Lucario. Since well, Jigglypuff is staple unlock. Mewtwo's a villain, and Deoxys is the "new guy".

The reason I didn't choose Lucas AND Ness was pretty much the reason I chose Krystal over Falco. Lucas and Ness are like the Mario Brothers, and both play similarly. In Soul Calibur, when it comes to the "clone"ish characters like Cassondra and Sophitia, at least one of them requires an unlock. We could use one of the villain characters...but then removing Bowser was kinda pointless. In the end, I just left it at Ness. Possibly because they are second tier franchises in the Smash Universe.

I didn't add any Third Parties to my list. Probably because out of all the characters, they /deserve/ to be hidden. Even in Smash Bros. Brawl, Sonic and Snake were revealed months before the actual game came out, and they were still locked. (Oddly enough, Shadow Moses was a starting stage...This could possibly allow Mr. Snake in the starting roster.)

IDK IGNORE ARK HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic) - by Ark Kuvis - 12-03-2009, 10:27 PM