Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic)
(12-02-2009, 07:04 PM)koopaul Wrote: I still don't know about Waluigi.

Think of it this way. Donkey Kong used to be Mario's nemesis, that's what he was known for and only that reason. But then he spun off he got his own characters and enemies that had nothing to do with Mario. But imagine when they put Pauline back in the scene. DK is no more than that Mario villian.

Waluigi is like Pauline. Wario used to be the anti-Mario, nothing more. But Wario spun off of Mario, became the star and had his own characters. However when he stars in those Mario sports games, he plays the anti-Mario again. To further that idea they paired him up with an anti-Luigi!

Waluigi turns Wario into a Mario character. That's reason why he's never in the Wario games. I see that now.

Wario only needs Waluigi to be the Mario Bros. enemies. And I don't think that should be the case here.

Wario's default should be his Biker uniform it symbolizes his seperation from the Mario series.

But Waluigi? He doesn't have a biker uniform. And even if we made one up it wouldn't be his default would it? No Waluigi can't be more than the anti-Luigi, that is his purpose.

Waluigi ruins Wario as his own character.
Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to hold back warning you right now for complaining?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic) - by Alpha Six - 12-02-2009, 07:43 PM