Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Sprites (Image Heavy)
While I admit that the last image is funny because I've played FFV, and I understand who Gilgamesh is, don't you think it's a bit silly you're being so aggressive about this? The Sprite Discussion board isn't a board for discussing sprites in general, it's where you post YOUR work and it is critiqued, and you learn to grow as a sprite artist.

You probably could take these to a different subforum in the general discussion forums and just be like "Hey! Look at how cool these are!" and nobody would have given you any flack about it. But not in Sprite Discussion. I'm not even trying to say that you are going about looking for credit for these things, because the first post (which wasn't edited at the time of me writing, who knows how many more posts will be there when I finish) made it rather clear you didn't make them. But for that reason they don't belong here.

Seems like it might have been just an honest mistake, assuming the subforum was just discussing sprites in general... but one more look at the thread, and you start foaming at the mouth like a mad dog. You live for this, that's very clear.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy Sprites (Image Heavy) - by Zemious - 11-15-2009, 08:33 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Sprites (Image Heavy) - by Ego - 11-15-2009, 09:26 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Sprites (Image Heavy) - by Ego - 11-15-2009, 09:29 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Sprites (Image Heavy) - by Ego - 11-15-2009, 09:32 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Sprites (Image Heavy) - by Ego - 11-15-2009, 10:00 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Sprites (Image Heavy) - by TomGuycott - 11-16-2009, 12:11 AM