Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga beta sprites
Wait? It is a JPEG? Oh dear, I am so sorry, I thought it was a .gif. Oh well, I will just upload the GIF version.

Have a nice day.

Edit: Fixed. The problem was that the website that I was using seems to convert images to JPEG for some reason. I find it even stranger that they leave backgrounds transparent sometimes, if the original upload file was transparent.

Edit 2: PNG, huh? Yeah, that works. However, I quickly browsed through the rules section, and GIF is fine too, right?

Edit 3: Oh, I forgot to mention... There might be one or two sprites missing from Samus' teleporting animation, as well as from the raised Bill Blaster. However, the Bill Blaster should be easy to fix, since all you have to do is to get regular Bill Blaster's sprites, and replace their support stands with the raised version. The only reason why there might be sprites missing (although very few, I made sure of this) is because some of these animations are incredibly fast.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga beta sprites - by Salanewt - 11-15-2009, 09:55 PM