Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga beta sprites
Thanks. In the next spritesheet, there are beta map sprites for a character that does not seem to have any battle sprites. There is also a strange "Mario" label with a star on the end. This is odd, because there is not a Luigi" label to go with it.

Thanks, glad you like them. A second sheet is probably going ot be ready for tomorrow.

Yes, I think those are the same crabs, but that animation is like the idle animation of every other enemy (so the crabs have more than just a walking animation).

Some sprites are functioning, others are not. I had to switch sprites in the Key Items part of my inventory to get them (except for Golden Bullet Bill, which I could only see by switching enemy sprites). As for switching either Mario or Luigi to control them... beta Lady Lima and Captain Olimar seemed to partially work (a bit glitchy though) when replacing either Mario or Luigi. You can control almost every sprite. Some are perfect, and you can activate scripts properly, etc. Others prevent you from leaving the room.

Have a nice day.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga beta sprites - by Salanewt - 11-15-2009, 06:26 PM