Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
6th octannual 'Why is lunyka a mod' thread *WITH PICTURES*
wow this is a REALLY good topic.
(09-24-2009, 09:28 PM)ninspriterx Wrote: I'm a skinny piece of fuck and i sprite and used to be a mod.

I am invalid to this whole argument.
note "used to"
(09-25-2009, 03:10 PM)JarJar Wrote: let tyvon and lunyka play a round of melty blood

if tyvon wins he wins her spot
think about it...
you'd be pretty good at it

-it's marvel vs. capcom mechanics almost minus tagging (ridiculous high combos on account of mashing the A button over and over, launcher vary by character, usually vB and then chase while alternating A and B, except to keep a good juggle you need to doublejump at the right time)
-special move when using C button performs EX move [requires some gauge power or something, represented in percentages]
-when gauge is full all face buttons (ABCD) activate Heat mode which recovers health gradually, works like X-ISM in SFA3 and gives you a few more mechanics [like a counter break]
-D is used to spark, which works like Just Defend but due to its setup feels like perfect shielding out of Brawl
-and then Actress Again has CvS2 grooves

if you don't want to do it tyvon i will represent you as i play a stonewall jackson Sion i will air combo the shit out of her ******scoffs, is pro******
also i can play sion tatari [vampire sion] look
[Image: watp.png]
yeah thats right the combo took off a whole fuckin 50% of neco's lifebar.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: 6th octannual 'Why is lunyka a mod' thread *WITH PICTURES* - by Kosheh - 09-26-2009, 06:03 AM