Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ben 10 alien forCe marathon!!!!!!!!
(09-07-2009, 06:53 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: When you say impossible, do you mean that there's a game-breaking bug, or that it's just hard as balls to play effectively on a PC?

I'm sure there's a way around it but flying helicopters and planes are hard as FUCK to do in the PC version, and there are several story missions about halfway through (sonikku's about to get there in the PS2 version) that require you to complete a flying school. I got frustrated to the point where I just gave up and uninstalled the game a month later, I've still got the save though so maybe I'll pick it up again.

Also: 4's good and does a lot of things better, the driving and stunts and way more fun and the aiming is way better, but San Andreas does just about everything perfect, and it doesn't go up its own ass with ultra-realistic everything. You never had to carry around your fat fucking brother in SA.

serious about video games.
(09-07-2009, 07:49 PM)Solitaire Wrote: somebody send me or tell me how to get a gta of any kind on my pc ((pm or msn!!!! this might be illegal, idk im only 5))

every GTA game is on steam
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
ben 10 alien forCe marathon!!!!!!!! - by GaryASPG - 09-07-2009, 03:17 PM
RE: ben 10 alien forCe marathon!!!!!!!! - by a babyass man - 09-07-2009, 09:38 PM
RE: ben 10 alien forCe marathon!!!!!!!! - by Gors - 09-09-2009, 12:20 PM
RE: ben 10 alien forCe marathon!!!!!!!! - by Zac - 09-09-2009, 10:30 PM