Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
2 Souls' Tale (previously named The Loving Couple's 8-bit Action/RPG)
That doesn't look too bad for a first attempt at the style, DanKen. Though, do you think you could smooth out the animation of the first enemy rising out of the ground? If we implimented it now it would look kind of odd. : X
That's all the criticism I can give. I do have a minor gripe about the way you set up the grid, but it's nothing I can't fix myself.

Grey, don't worry about it. I understand you're busy. You people can come and go as you please, but whatever help you can offer is always greatly appreciated. Smile

Well, Tom, while I'm pleased you are impressed by the Phantom Train, I don't know if we'll include King Egger as we really don't know how we're going to put him into the storyline. If someone does end up making sprites of him, he'd most likely be relegated to an enemy specific summon or an npc or something along those lines.
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (previously named The Loving Couple's 8-bit Action/RPG) - by SmithyGCN - 08-23-2009, 01:30 PM