Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
JUST WHEN U THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE 2 GO BACK ON TEH INTERNETS
Sol Wrote:I think Subspace just needs to be completely redone, I mean...It just felt like an extremely watered down Kirby game starring Nintendo characters with a story (what little story there was) that was extremely similar to Kingdom Hearts. Not to mention there was absolutely no dialogue. Plus it seemed like they just kind of forgot about some things, like how Lucas is so worried about Ness for half the game and then when they finally get reunited nothing happens, at all. And of course how there were no Nintendo locales at all!

Also the next game needs to be less "HEY LOOK EVERYONE KIRBY IS AWESOME I SURE DO LOVE KIRBY"

Let's see....challenges, ALL 3 Kirby characters being playable out of the box, the Kirby characters having a significantly large role in Subspace Emissary. I mean, HAL Laboratory did the first two, but JEEEEZE.

I just think Sakurai personalized it a bit too much.

Id like to point out that subspace worked without dialogue, and if they had dialogue, they would have had to have had an extra delay or two for major translation, which is something the fans didnt want. No dialogue made it easier for them.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: JUST WHEN U THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE 2 GO BACK ON TEH INTERNETS - by Cshad - 07-09-2008, 11:37 AM