Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
JUST WHEN U THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE 2 GO BACK ON TEH INTERNETS
To be completely honest, I wouldn't mind paying for an improved Brawl at the moment. There were so many glitches in this one it's not funny. On top of that, a lot of changes were unneeded.

I mean, if you run in any platform game, and Smash is a platform game, you'd expect you would be able to jump further, right? Not with Brawl. Brawl has defied one of the basic laws of platform games.

Also, and I say it again. Almost all data was on the disc at least twice, not to mention every fighter data, or at least the models, were on the disc at least twice, once in a packed form, and once in a packed and compressed form. And guess what, only one of both forms is used. And guess what? This is also the reason why there is a delay when characters have to be spawned in those team matches (classic mode, multi-man brawl and events).

Also, wonder why the stages load so slow? It's bacause the stages are LZ77 compressed. This basically means that, well, they are compressed, that's the only thing you need to know. To read the data, it first has to be decompressed after which the data also needs to be extracted.

If the next game, or perhaps even the rehash would get rid of this gripe, Smash would play a lot smoother.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: JUST WHEN U THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE 2 GO BACK ON TEH INTERNETS - by GaryCXJk - 07-07-2008, 05:40 PM