Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
PokémonJRPG Large-Scale Fangame for PC
(07-11-2009, 12:45 PM)Kira. Wrote: lol your fuckin dumb dude, you honestly think what i do online and in real life have anything to do with one another? XD
You're the dumbest fucking person I've ever seen on these forums. Holy shit.

So you really think you can net a job with the way you act online if you applied it to real life? Your lack of COMMON grammar and repetitive usage of XD and lol?

Well, ya got me there. I am obviously inferior to your amazing real life existence that probably involves being a productive member of society. My job that I acquired by applying real-life and internet actions obviously doesn't have a cent on your amazing ability to prove me wrong by not proving me wrong at all.

Oh, wait a minute. You don't do anything with your life at all and you probably never will with the attitude that you show. Internet personality and real-life personality are incredibly close to each other, if not one in the same.
I don't doubt for a second that you obsess about a pissant little journal with peoples' names in it that you don't like and think that they actually will die. And you probably think that your horrible typing will actually get you somewhere in life, because you don't take everything seriously and that's why people should care about you, right?

Fuckhead.

EDIT: You know what, fuck it. I don't even care anymore. You're not going to amount to anything in life. I'm done trying to explain this to you. There's obviously no thought process picking up what I'm saying.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: PokémonJRPG Large-Scale Fangame for PC - by Alpha Six - 07-11-2009, 01:51 PM