Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
PokémonJRPG Large-Scale Fangame for PC
(07-09-2009, 08:34 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: ...and I've noticed that your diagonals aren't quite isometric (They're perfect diagonals instead of isometric ones). That's easily tuned, though, so don't worry. There's also a few small collision errors with the scenery....
lol don't worry about the collision stuff, i CAN do it perfectly, it just takes a little time and I'm tryin to get the main stuff done, and this map is just a demo, so no reason to worry about getting the collisions perfect right now (i actually expected someone else to do that stuff, but if they cant i'll get to it later when i'm done with the demo and we workin on the real game)

(07-09-2009, 08:34 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: I understand enough coding syntax that I don't mind having a look at it if you want a second opinion. Not so well versed in GML, but I do know Visual Basic, and GML is reportedly easier. :V
i know nothing about Visual C++...I'm taking class on it in the 10th grade though(just wait for the dam summer to end lol)

and i'll let you look at if you wanna when i'm done with the NPC's...i'm almost done with them, just a couple bugs to work out and they good to go.

EDIT: any particular font you want for the messeges the NPC's give you?
To make the world a better place.
[Image: DNAvatar.gif]
That is my dream, one death at a time.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: PokémonJRPG Large-Scale Fangame for PC - by Kira. - 07-09-2009, 08:53 AM