Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
PokémonJRPG Large-Scale Fangame for PC
Sorry if it seems like I'm putting you through hoops, but using iso maps is a better way of measuring how the system would work ingame. That open space was a lot easier to move around in, and I've noticed that your diagonals aren't quite isometric (They're perfect diagonals instead of isometric ones). That's easily tuned, though, so don't worry. There's also a few small collision errors with the scenery.

It's taking shape, and this 'feels' better than the previous one you posted (funny how a small change makes a big difference, no?), but it still needs tweaking. That's cool though, that kind of thing will happen a lot. Keep going with the NPCs, and adjust the x/y movement speeds of the diagonals, and things will start coming together~

I understand enough coding syntax that I don't mind having a look at it if you want a second opinion. Not so well versed in GML, but I do know Visual Basic, and GML is reportedly easier. :V
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: PokémonJRPG Large-Scale Fangame for PC - by GrooveMan.exe - 07-09-2009, 08:34 AM