Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
PokémonJRPG Large-Scale Fangame for PC
1) There are currently 7 active project workers, with other members and assistants phasing in and out.
2) I'm afraid we can't. We have a very very basic movement engine from one of the first programmers, but I'm not aware if he posted a gmk. The battle engine is strictly non-public at this time.
3) There is no time limit to the project, but if you're prepared to work with us, expect targets for achieving certain goals.
4) What I'd expect you to do (at least to demo what you're capable of) is to create an isometric movement engine. It doesn't have to be 3d, just have an isometric sprite running around an area, talking to npcs; with one or two objects to navigate around. We'd be judging based on ease of movement, collision detection, and how easy it is to interract with other objects. You do not need to create your own sprites - use existing sprites from tSR.
5) Since this is essentially a volunteer project, we understand about everyone having a personal life, but a level of dedication is expected. If you were to join the project proper, we'd expect weekly updates of some nature, and to participate in the weekly 'quality time' discussions. Failure to report back like this will usually result in us assuming you're no longer interested, and you'll be kicked from the project.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: PokémonJRPG Large-Scale Fangame for PC - by GrooveMan.exe - 07-07-2009, 02:42 AM